TANKS FOR WATER AND LIQUID ORGANIC FERTILIZERS
Barrels are used for injection, transportation and introduction of liquid organic fertilizers, potassium ammoniacal mixture, water supply and saline solution of pesticides.
Ways of fertilizing:
- superficial, with the help of an ejector distributor, which pours a liquid at a width of 10-12 m;
- surface, watering for an additional gun at 30 m;
- precise, superficial, without burns of leaves, with the help of a rod distributor and hose system, a width of 9-18 m;
- with laying in the soil to a depth of 12-14 cm using a cultivator.
- with laying into the soil to a depth of 8-18 cm using a disk cultivator.
• Braking system pneumatic (single-circuit, dual-circuit), hydraulic, individual approach;
• Axles ADR (Italy);
• Disks - Pronar (Poland);
• Cardan shaft Bondioli & Pavesi (Italy);
• Hydraulic support;
• Towing eye Ø 40 mm, 50 mm Scharmuller (Austria) - individual approach;
• Mudguards Domar (Italy);
• barrel galvanizing or make it from stainless steel;
• mechanical mixer with hydraulic drive;
• hydraulic opened upper hatch;
• cultivator for injection of liquid organic fertilisers and potassium ammonium mixtures (KAS);
• mounted slurry injector for injection;
• hydraulic gun for injection;
• hydraulic manipulator of PVC sleeve for pumping;
• electric shield for connecting 5 pairs of hydraulic outs;
• hydraulic suspension.
• centrifugal pump, vacuum pump, engine-driven pump.
• Vogelsang particle and straw shredder